• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do these look like 70 B body seats?

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
Might be driving to get these. My charger had an e body 73-74 seat on the driver side. I found these locally for a good deal.

The latching mechanisms look right. The seller says they don’t lock for whatever reason.

The seat cover looks modified or replaced as well.

I’d eventually be getting orange backs, seat covers and repainting the latch covers.

But it would work for now.

IMG_3891.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3895.jpeg

They could be 70 seats recovered because the seat back and the hinge cover are diffidently 1970- early 71 style

They could be 70 seats recovered because the seat back and the hinge cover are diffidently 1970- early 71 style
Plus the hinge cover are cast with the big black button. 72-74 would have smaller chrome buttons

The black release button does look '70 style...but the re-covering must have been done by a Chevy guy. :rolleyes:

The black release button does look '70 style...but the re-covering must have been done by a Chevy guy. :rolleyes:

The cover looks off. It seems the release latch and side cover looks right?

I need to redo mine in orange, so whatever it is would be temporary until I buy new covers and backs.

Supposedly it’s from a 70 super bee. They were removed for modern scat pack seats.

I can get them for $700 for the pair.

The cover looks off. It seems the release latch and side cover looks right?

I need to redo mine in orange, so whatever it is would be temporary until I buy new covers and backs.

Supposedly it’s from a 70 super bee. They were removed for modern scat pack seats.

I can get them for $700 for the pair.
Do it.jpg

You can get them recovered down the line a bit when you're ready - they'll do for now.

They do look correct to me now that I think about it......just seriously the wrong covers and probably wrong padding inside.

I don't think that is the last set you will find for $700 needing covering etc.

the hoops are gone on the locking piece on the bottom of the seat

What do the seat backs look like? For $700 you can get new frames from classic industries

Not 73/74.

Auto Transport Service
Back