• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE dodge dog dish caps set of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vdart

Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this set of 4 dodge dog dish caps-- good condition-- they have scrapes & imperfections, need some polishing but very decent set --especially for a street driven car.
$80 including shipping to the lower 48 states --will ship anywhere at additional cost, parts are in Wichita Ks 67209, thanks Lawrence

Attachments

• tools 045 (Large).jpg
    tools 045 (Large).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 644
  • tools 048 (Large).jpg
    tools 048 (Large).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Do you know if those are the correct caps for '66 coronet. Mine came original with painted to match body steel with center hub caps, 14".

Those are not correct for a '66 Coronet, those are actually Dart hub caps. The dog dish caps you.need are for the larger hub....and the center comes to almost a cone, They're kinda hard to find though. Do you still have the correct rims with large hub?.if you want to see the correct ones....look up Jay Leno's '66 Hemi Coronet.
Do you know if those are the correct caps for '66 coronet. Mine came original with painted to match body steel with center hub caps, 14".

Thank you Dodge41969 for that info and the tip about Jay Leno's '66 Hemi Coronet 500, I loved his test drive in his and what he had to say about the King of the Hill back in those days. Gosh I'm so proud of mine. The answer to your question is no, I don't have the original 14", steel, painted to match body color, wheels. Previous owner has put a set of 15", 5 spoke, I believed we called them Rally Road Wheels(?) on the car. They do look pretty dang sharp though. So I'm not sure I want to go back to the painted steel with caps but I would like to have a complete set mainly because my car is so original still. Can you tell me what part number or what correct id numbers/stamps/lettering would be for the correct, original wheel application as well as for the hub caps? And any sources you or any of the other gurus out there might have for acquiring correct wheels and caps. Once again thanks to all who contribute on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back