• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donald Sutherland checked out.

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
The man was a solid actor.

Legendary actor Donald Sutherland dead at 88, son Kiefer pays tribute: ‘A life well lived’

1718906518469.png

Wow I thought that guy was going to live forever …. Yes a great actor too. At 88 a good run … RIP

Damn!!! I just watched their joint movie, "Foresakin" last Sunday on Grit Network and it was a classic. Father and Son doing a very good Western!!! Always liked him in:
Mash, Space Cowboys with that amazing cast, Dirty Dozen...Pinkly's Gonna Be A General, Kelly's Heros...also with a fantastic cast, Klute, Animal House, Pride, and the Prejudice, and so many more. RIP Hawkeye Pierce...Kiefer will carry on the Family tradition...:praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Loved him in just about anything / everything he was in

To be as active as he was at that late in the game is one helluva run

I read somewhere that he took a one time payment for Animal House instead of points. And it cost him several million $’s.

R.I.P. Donald. Some great characters portrayed over the years.

1718925073589.png

RIP. It was good to see his son with him in later years - and speaking highly of him upon his passing.

Auto Transport Service
Back