• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early B-Body (64-65) center console & bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwing99

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking (and looking, and looking) for a center console and buckets from a 64-65 Polara 500 or Sport Fury. Can anyone help me find this?

My buddy has a 64 500, not using the bucket seats, I'll ask if he wants to let 'em go. Center console will be hard to get, but not impossible, check ebay often---they come up every so often---as a side note 64-65 b body console will fit wheather dodge or plymouth.

My buddy has a 64 500, not using the bucket seats, I'll ask if he wants to let 'em go. Center console will be hard to get, but not impossible, check ebay often---they come up every so often---as a side note 64-65 b body console will fit wheather dodge or plymouth.

If that guy doesn't want them, I might be interested in the set. I would probably want to pick them up at the show in Madera if he lives nearby.

I have bucket seats and a console out of a 65 coronet.

Center Console

I have the fiberglass shell, lid,lock bezel,lock, chrome surround etc. Peter 216 647 7272

Buckets

I have a pair of buckets from a 65 Monaco C body,needing new covers $ 100 bucks for the pair Peter 216-647-7272

64 console

I have a complete console nice shape!With shifter or w/o,black in color.Call me 314-494-7903 Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back