• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway Bar Link Center Bolt

JR_Charger

Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
I need to replace one, will a grade 8 bolt of the same size do?

What is a "end link"?
Mike

I think the OP is referring to the bolt that attaches the sway bar to the LCA. End link, sway bar link, I’ve heard it called all sorts of things. Due to the length it might be difficult to find one in Grade 8 at the corner hardware store.

Grade 5 will do just fine. That's what comes in replacement kits.

Yes, sway bar link, end link, I'm sure I've heard it both ways. Where would I get one? Firm Feel is not as easy to get ahold of as they used to be.

70_end_link_upside_down.JPG

It would probably be worthwhile to buy another kit, they are pretty cheap, and then you have spare parts.

How long is it ? And where are you located ?

It would probably be worthwhile to buy another kit, they are pretty cheap, and then you have spare parts.

Firm Feel doesn't currently have them listed. I've got tons of spare bushings and washers. The only thing I don't have extra of are center bolts and bushings in this length.
How long is it ? And where are you located ?

9", USA

??

I'm sure the state would affect shipping costs less than being in the US and not Canada.

I'll see what the hardware store has in the grade 5-8 category.

It needs to be 8 1/2-9" long. I've got a few extra, for other vehicles, and nothing is this long. Ace Hardware doesn't stock anything longer than 8" either.

Auto Transport Service
Back