• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

engine mounts

furyus

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
does anyone have a source for good engine mounts? Mine stripped tightening the nut.

Mancini Racing Interlocking Engine Mount Set.​

1723003706229.png

Are solid motor mounts still a thing? I've always liked these, but may add undesired vibrations.
beerestoration2017-283-jpg.997880

I run Moroso solid mounts on all 3 of my cars with no complaints. Have had standard rubber mounts as well as a Schumacher mount fail years ago. With solids, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Nice picture...

..been running them since 1978, those ones to be exact.
Agree and you really only need 1 on the driver's side... Did that for years in another car and never had any type of vibration.

I bought stock style mounts for mine ..about $10 each from RockAuto?

440 Source had according to them , a better quality , better fit , stock type motor mounts - Factory type metal thickness with nuts that actually have decent welds and alignment

They came out earlier this year or last

Tried looking at there store , temporarily closed , maybe for maintenance

I bought the 440 source "2250 HEAVY" mounts they fit perfect on my Roadrunner build. Avoid the cheap ones they dont fit I threw a set of those away.
They have an EBAY store.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back