• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Exhaust Tailpipe Hanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

69Bee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Exhaust Tailpipe Hanger, unsure of year, but I can say B-Body... Looking thru the '69 parts book, the closest I can come up with is PN#2856363 but cannot be sure. The rubber looks to be in good shape and has no tears and some rubber checking. Cleaned and glass beaded. Asking $5 + Shipping. Will accept Postal Money Order or PayPal G&S

IMG_3775.jpg
IMG_3776.jpg
IMG_3898.jpg

Exhaust Tailpipe Hanger, unsure of year, but I can say B-Body... Looking thru the '69 parts book, the closest I can come up with is PN#2856363 but cannot be sure. The rubber looks to be in good shape and has no tears and some rubber checking. Cleaned and glass beaded. Asking $5 + Shipping. Will accept Postal Money Order or PayPal G&S

View attachment 1683427 View attachment 1683428 View attachment 1683429
I want to buy the hangar. Bob Horman. Let me know how you want money thru PayPal this website via private message to be safe. Thanks much Bob horman

Sale Pending

Still for sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back