• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

exterior molding top doors and fenders, 1966 ply satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmvruhaul

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
need molding that runs on top of fenders and doors both sides

Well....Those are going to be next to impossible to find any more. That being said, I do have both sides, front and rear pieces but no door pieces. I also have the fender turn signals. I won't part individually but if you want more info/pics, then let me know. I have to warn you first off that they will not be cheap nor too expensive. But a costly amount. I await your reply...cr8crshr/Tuck

How much ?

Well....Those are going to be next to impossible to find any more. That being said, I do have both sides, front and rear pieces but no door pieces. I also have the fender turn signals. I won't part individually but if you want more info/pics, then let me know. I have to warn you first off that they will not be cheap nor too expensive. But a costly amount. I await your reply...cr8crshr/Tuck

Hell Mr. cr8crshr. How much do you need for the 4 pieces? Were you saying that you won't seperate the turn signals? Thank you.

very much interested, please send pics and asking price, thank yoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back