• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE factory chrysler oval air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the black one with wire mesh not holes factory chrysler

You got $500 for a Black one??????

Can't believe it

I wouldn't pay that for a new in box Fram (332) Oh well congradulation on the sale

You got $500 for a Black one??????

Can't believe it

Ron,maybe I can get $700 for an orange one !!:idea1:

Anyone know of a repo for the single 4bl air grabber ? Other than K&N .

Click on the roseville mopar parts link from the 440+6 post.They are being reproduced.Guy above that paid $500 could of bought 3 reproductions for less.

Click on the roseville mopar parts link from the 440+6 post.They are being reproduced.Guy above that paid $500 could of bought 3 reproductions for less.

Actually he could have bought three "incorrect" ones for that !

Maybe but still better than nothing.I'll pay $150 all day for those incorrect ones before getting raped on the bag.

Maybe better than the originals and look the same, These are replacement parts, like oil filters, brake pads, ect.
If you ask me 142.00 is still steep for an air filter anyway.

Here is an ad that Dante just e mailed me
-------------------------------------------------------------------

New Products
Just Released and Back in Stock!
Oval Air Filter fits all N96 , HEMI , 440+6 , 340+6
$142.95
Correct orange color seal with Stainless steel perforated band.
These have a lot of improvements over the original Fram CA332, Fram CA332V, A/C Delco's original filter and even the original Mopar # 2946186 replacement filter.
The filter media has been improved, the inner screen support is of a material that will not rust and the outer support screen (with the holes) is made of stainless but galvanized for the appearance as original.
609-332-4194
Dante's Mopar Parts
19 Turtle Creek Dr
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Maybe better than the originals and look the same, These are replacement parts, like oil filters, brake pads, ect.

New Products
$142.95
These have a lot of improvements over the original Fram CA332, Fram CA332V, A/C Delco's original filter and even the original Mopar # 2946186 replacement filter.
The filter media has been improved, the inner screen support is of a material that will not rust and the outer support screen (with the holes) is made of stainless but galvanized for the appearance as original.
609-332-4194
Dante's Mopar Parts
19 Turtle Creek Dr
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Yup i do agree,way overpriced like $120 overpriced.They will come down in price when someone spills the beans where they are made.

Thanks guys on the filter tips. I'm glad they are available. The look of the K&N just doesnt work for me when you open a hood. After thinking about some ebay purchases I have made in the past, I should shut my mouth about the above filter purchase ! LOL .

New Products
$142.95
609-332-4194
Dante's Mopar Parts
19 Turtle Creek Dr
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Regardless of the hype,they are not correct and for that price they should be.The Fram CA332V that was out a few years ago could have been bought for $65,and it was "very" close to an O.E.M.

Granted,I guess it's better than nothing but way over priced. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back