• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory Race Car: 2021 Challenger

That's quite a bit of expense for decals and wheels. 10k guess I will never own one lol.

That's quite a bit of expense for decals and wheels. 10k guess I will never own one lol.

Me neither but I'm glad they're building them. I hope for a miracle before 2023 that keeps Peugeot from ruining this company.

I went with my buddy and picked up his car. It was #5 built. Got it directly from Watson Engineering. They had a bunch in process. His was white, no decals.
Doug
20210416_102512.jpg

They used a TH400? Really? That's disappointing as hell to me...
And please, for the love of.... take those damn yellow shipping protectors off the chin!

i think the challenger models have hit their peak....i see these all the time for cheap prices.
( not a drag pak,)
ma mopar surely didnt help by posting that they werent going to build anymore,
and that they were focusing on electric...great,a tesla with a challenger body..........:realcrazy:

there was an srt8 challenger body for sale 500 bucks on marketplace.
looked rust/rot free too,just stripped out.
considering how much you have to go thru to make a race car,it seemed like a good deal.

reminds me of that one Hammond drove in Grand tour,the Demon.
considering his luck,its probably good that he didnt try out a drag pak car.

Auto Transport Service
Back