• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

feels like October

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
humid as balls last week.........but a bit crisp this morning, I'll take it! :drinks:

1719836642111.png

Which is why I say we get pretty good weather in this area. Not the relentless heat & humidity of Florida, day after day, for months.

90's last week weather broke yesterday here. 57 degrees and low humidity this morning ahhh!

Humidity does suck, but low 80s is nice.
Here's my 10-day outlook, typical summer in the central valley....at least the lows aren't in the mid-80s, that when it gets a little miserable.
Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 12-59-03 Fresno CA 10-Day Weather Forecast Weather Underground.png

Gotta start work outside at 5 or 5:30, done by 9 or so.
Predicting 115-120 for 4th of July weekend
110° in the shop last night at 9pm, WITH the doors open.

Yeah, got a break from the hot temps and humidity a few days in a row. Love to sleep with the
windows open at night! So, I guess I'll go and mow the grass before it rains tonight. 68 degrees
here now. Fourth of July fireworks sounds like they will be wet. Everyone with no rain, Enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back