• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Need front and rear for a 64 Savoy post project. Where do i get em?
Thanks guys
Small Block

I bought mine from a place in Texas that I remember hearing they went out of biz,you can try sled city:edgy:http://www.sledcityevents.com/fiberglass/

DSCN0037.jpgr2.jpg

2009-04-24-1723-17_edited.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice car Hemi. Gotta love those 63's. I like the bumpers too but i tried to contact the guys but no phone # for em. Any place else for em? Thanks
Small Block

Went to the website but no phone number that i can find. I maybe going blind as i've been over on the babes thread.
Small Block

AAR Fiberglas in Florida.

Thanks guys. I'll own me a set of em before the week is out. Damn i love these sites of Joeys.
Small Block

Fiberglass+ out of Texas they only deal with 62-65 B Body cars. Bought a front for my 65 Coronet and it was a real nice piece!!! It was ready for the paint booth right out of the box. They have alot of other glass parts for the 62-65's even had lite weight bumper brackets. You can find their ad in the back of Mopar Muscle Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back