• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally went to Tractor Supply a couple of days ago or so in search of a decent pouring gas can....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
and found a 2 gallon can for 25 bucks!! The wife said she didn't like that price so I'm fixing up one of mine for her to use. Looks like it's going to be garbage sale hunting real soon....but did find this at TS and she loves it! It's actually a chew toy for....whatever that wants to chew on it....or just squeeze it lol. I like TS but never expected to see this thing in one!

IMG_20240806_072009101.jpg

eBay bad the conversion nozzles for pretty cheap. I bought a set, haven’t put them on yet.

eBay bad the conversion nozzles for pretty cheap. I bought a set, haven’t put them on yet.
I will look on Ebay since the seller on Amazon only has the kits that has 5 caps and spouts and I only need one of each of the different threads. Will also look in her garage again for another can or two. Seems to be one gets uncovered as I sort out the 'stuff' and they are usually without a spout.

Dang, you don't mess around dragging your feet.
Well, my X left in 17 and the divorce was final 6-18 and Norma and I had been 'dating' for 10 months and I knew early on that we were meant for each other. We actually waited for a bit lol

Sniff...sniff.....

....and I didn't even get a chance to give you a ring yet!!!!! :rofl:

1723150482819.png

....seriously....congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Sometimes when you know, you don’t feel the need to delay any decisions.

C2C1C2F7-5228-4967-B596-1B57615F1B0D.jpeg

Ok....wuuuut! :D

Nope, she is :)
Alright Davey Jimmy!!! Congrats you sly old codger!

I knew you had talked about getting married and proposed and all that, but didn't know you actually got married!!!

giphy.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back