• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fitment question about ProCar seat mounting adapters for 1970 Charger

Coelacanth

Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
I've read that others on here have installed ProCar seats with their Mopar adapters and things went nice and smooth, but I'm seeing a lot of reviews saying the fitment isn't even close for a '69 Charger. Mine is a '70 so I assume the mount holes are the same. The adapters are P/N's SCA81342 and SCA81343 for driver and passenger side, respectively. The company website seems to indicate the same part numbers for 1966 - 1977 Chargers, which sounds dodgy as those cars can't all have the same bolt hole spacing.

Dodge Adapters | Procar by SCAT | Custom Seating Solutions

Anybody have experience with ProCar seats in 2nd-gen B-bodies or a Charger? I have a set of these seats and want to know what I'm up against. :rolleyes:

I wasn’t happy with the holes in the new amd floor I put in. I measured off the fire wall set a line on each side to trans tunnel found the center lines made a print and moved the seat to fit the console better and sit centered in the car. If I remember right it was 3/8 out, and similar to the right side. I plug welded the holes and then redrilled the holes. You might have to do something like that. Or make a shim and it to the adapter if it needs to come up. I have shimmed seats in the past if it’s out. If you set the seat rails up in the middle of the adjustment and use center lines you for the spread on the rails you can’t miss. If you have to take away, may as well build your own adapter. Make a print from the original

Auto Transport Service
Back