• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FOR Sale Mopar M1 Dual Plane intake for a 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick2317

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Had this on my roadrunner before these are just stock pictures as mine is out in the trunk of my car rite now but you get the jist of it

Asking $150.00 delivered ....I have over 1800 positive feedbacks on Ebay I know how to sell and ship

mopar-performance-dual-plane-intake-manifold-1.jpgdcc-4529117_w.jpg

I forgot about this. I want it let me know how you want payment. I do have paypal if that helps. Thanks PM me for info

Did you still want to sell this? I have sent a couple of PM's with no response after we had started working out the details. Thanks

Yes I still have it .....I just have to find a box or something to ship it in sorry ....

I know that you are most likey busy but just checking on how things are going for shipping this out and to be able to pay you. I just had the original carb rebuilt and I am ready to do the swap out for this. Thanks again

Ill go on the hunt tomorrow just finally got my house back together after my carpenter ant infestation

That does not sound like fun. Thanks for getting back to me.

Can't wait until this gets here. Thanks again

Thanks for the intake. I will post some pictures when I get it installed. I think the Bee is going to take a back seat for a little as my some just got his 68 Mustang from his more and my son and I are now working on "His" car. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back