• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the high roller Plymouth owners here Not Mine

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
You know who you are.

1723897721111.png

Cool sign but holy sh!t, not cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
And I spent 40 bucks to make a blue 71 Dodge truck tailgate hanging. That's a nice sign, but that kind of money would buy two weeks worth the groceries these days...........

That would look great in my garage but I don’t have stupid money. If only I’d been born rich instead of good looking…

I consider that a smokin' deal for a sign that size (110" long). It will likely go for quite a bit more. When I visited the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY last year, my buddy tried to buy a round, multi-color, RoadRunner neon sign from the guy that owns the classic car museum across the street. It was mounted high on a wall but I think it was 3 or 4 feet in diameter. The guy turned down $2,500 - it wasn't for sale. And I worked him pretty hard.

When I was building advertising displays we would have a company make signs made of 20 gauge like that. I've even made them out of 1/10 inch bending veneer.
Flexibleplywood_1080x.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back