• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found another water toy for Mark (RC)

With that enclosed plexiglass canopy, I hope that thing's got a/c, especially for 250-300 grand! Looks like it would be fun for a couple of weekends, but that's about it.

He probably has matching his and hers ones up at the cabin!

Cabin!! My God man, I hope he doesn't read that!! You know what he calls it, now say it! :poke: :lol:

His underground layer?

Its not much, but we enjoy it here.

1722779180274.jpeg

Ahhh, the palatial estate. I'm still waiting on an update regarding the reception of the fence!

Ahhh, the palatial estate. I'm still waiting on an update regarding the reception of the fence!
And the winner is.................. :thumbsup:

He started leaning a paddle boat, & other stuff against the fence 2 weeks ago, so I ant to the police station and told the officer that he’s doing this to aggravate us and that we don’t want our fence damaged, since it’s still a foot onto our property. The officer told us to talk to the neighbor and if he gave us any grief, to come back to the police station. Talking to him is what we want to avoid, so last week, we came up with this sign and hung it up on one of the posts facing his side.

IMG_3570.jpeg

As soon as they arrived last Saturday, I heard him yelling and screaming (I don’t know what) and later on, we found the sign bent up on the ground on our side.

We then went back to the police station & had the officer pay him a visit …… while his company was there. He gave an excuse that he thought that he could lean his shot against it since it faced his side. :jackoff:

All’s quiet this weekend.

Setting the fence back a foot was a smart move. In some states, I believe, after seven years of them maintaining, cutting the grass, it becomes theirs.

I had a guy at one of my homes that backed up to me, three acres plots. They built a small barn and built it 4 inches on my property, I said nothing. One day I'm trimming these huge oak tree that are almost on the property line. He comes back and stands there for a few minutes before I stop and ask him if I can help him. He said he was just checking on me trimming the trees. I said they were mine and so is the back of his building, if he really wanted to talk about property lines and true ownership. I told him that he really didn't want to go there or he'd be taking it down. The next week his old father in law came out and took it down. After an enjoyable conversation with him, he admitted he son in law was a pompous twit and he apologized for his rudeness.

Last edited:
He started leaning a paddle boat, & other stuff against the fence 2 weeks ago, so I ant to the police station and told the officer that he’s doing this to aggravate us and that we don’t want our fence damaged, since it’s still a foot onto our property. The officer told us to talk to the neighbor and if he gave us any grief, to come back to the police station. Talking to him is what we want to avoid, so last week, we came up with this sign and hung it up on one of the posts facing his side.

View attachment 1705543

As soon as they arrived last Saturday, I heard him yelling and screaming (I don’t know what) and later on, we found the sign bent up on the ground on our side.

We then went back to the police station & had the officer pay him a visit …… while his company was there. He gave an excuse that he thought that he could lean his shot against it since it faced his side. :jackoff:

All’s quiet this weekend.
I don't understand his hostility? The sign said please!

Setting the fence back a foot was a smart move. In some states, I believe, after seven years of them maintaining, cutting the grass, it becomes theirs.

I had a guy at one of my homes that backed up to me, three acres plots. They built a small barn and built it 4 inches on my property, I said nothing. One day I'm trimming these huge oak tree that are almost on the property line. He comes back and stands there for a few minutes before I stop and ask him if I can help him. He said he was just checking on me trimming the trees. I said they were mine and so is the back of his building, if he really wanted to talk about property lines and true ownership. I told him that he really didn't want to go there or he'd be taking it down. The next week his old father in law came out and took it down. After an enjoyable conversation with him, he admitted he son in law was a pompous twit and he apologized for his rudeness.

He’s the son-in-law of the original owners He married their daughter. We really along with the old folks swimmingly and we’d visit them and they’d visit us all the time. The old man was always interested in what I was doing to the house and I think he saw in me a younger version of himself. He did tell me one time years ago that his son-in-law didn’t like me. Why …. I don’t know ….. maybe it was jealousy … who knows? In a roundabout way, he did say that the son-in-law was an asshole. Anyway, after they died the oldest daughter and asshole bought out the other siblings and ended up with the place about 5-6 years ago. Other than some friendly chit chat once in a while, we haven’t had much interaction with them.

He’s the son-in-law of the original owners He married their daughter. We really along with the old folks swimmingly and we’d visit them and they’d visit us all the time. The old man was always interested in what I was doing to the house and I think he saw in me a younger version of himself. He did tell me one time years ago that his son-in-law didn’t like me. Why …. I don’t know ….. maybe it was jealousy … who knows? In a roundabout way, he did say that the son-in-law was an asshole. Anyway, after they died the oldest daughter and asshole bought out the other siblings and ended up with the place about 5-6 years ago. Other than some friendly chit chat once in a while, we haven’t had much interaction with them.
Jealousy is one of the worst things to cure. I've dealt with a lot of different people, many with a lot more than I have, good for them. I never was jealous, there are people with more than me and many with less, that's life.
Part of it was handed to him, you both know that and he knows that more than you. He's an asshole and that will likely never change, unless you kiss his ***. My lips don't work that way, unless it's Theresa.

Auto Transport Service
Back