• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes

Wideboots

Local time
11:50 PM
Reaction score
I am converting my 1969 Plymouth Road Runner from 4 wheel power drum brakes to power 4 wheel disc brakes. I have picked out the Wilwood brakes for this conversion. However, now I cannot find a chrome power brake booster that will replace the factory power drum brake booster. I would like to replace the booster, master cylinder, and proportioning valve at one time with a unit that is all chrome. Yes, I am one of those under the hook chrome nuts. I have looked on every site I can think of to find this combo without success. Actuallly, I have not even been able to find any one that sells this combo in any color let alone chrome. Replacing a manual brake booster is not a problem, only the factory power brake set up. Does anyone know where I can purchase a chrome power brake booster, master cylinder, and porportioning valve. I have not purchased the 4 wheel disc brake kits to make this happen yet due to not being able to find the above parts to make it work. Thank you.

Found this, looks like a sweet kit if Cass can’t help.

IMG_8632.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back