• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

free 69 4 door parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pk2go

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I going to be cutting up a 69 coronet.I hate to junk these parts so I want to give them to someone who could use them.All the glass front and back .The 4 doors The front seat the trunk deck it has a little rust the roof if you want it .the rear frame is junk trunk is junk.I going to keep some parts off the front half.What I dont need I going to sell cheap cheap.all you have to do is pay the shipping or come get it.If you need something let talk. One mans junk is another mans gold.so before it goes to junk let me know I not saveing anythine.

One mans junk is another mans gold.so before it goes to junk let me know I not saveing anythine.

I'd be interested in the fender tag, or at least a picture of it, or a picture of the VIN for my data base.

inner fenders

In need of good inner fenders? Let me know . Thanks, Brad

Bench Seat Tracks????

I need bench seat tracks for my 68 Coronet not sure if they are the same but if the price is right I'll take them and try and make them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back