• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Free ignition lock cylinder for 69 Coronet with 2 keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart K

69 Coronet more door.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You pay shipping and it is yours. I am getting my car painted later this year, so I bought a matching set. I have replaced the ignition switch now and will have the body shop go back with the new matching door locks when they put the car back together. I do not have a key for the door locks currently in the car, so I will probably just have to toss those! PM me if you are interested.
69 Coronet ignition switch.jpg

It looks like I have a taker. If that changes, I will let you all know.

Ok
It looks like I have a taker. If that changes, I will let you all know.
Ok, due to my errant initial description of the part as an ignition switch, I caused some confusion. I have corrected the thread description to ignition lock cylinder which is what I have for free for anyone who would cover shipping. PM me if interested.

Ok

Ok, due to my errant initial description of the part as an ignition switch, I caused some confusion. I have corrected the thread description to ignition lock cylinder which is what I have for free for anyone who would cover shipping. PM me if interested.

Ok, now I have a taker for the properly described ignition lock cylinder. The part is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back