• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Friend Looking for Some E-Body Parts

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
A local Mopar friend just bought a 73 Challenger with a 340. The car came with headers but he wants to swap back to the factory exhaust manifolds. He is also looking for the factory style air cleaner (I believe it has a dual inlet) and some factory valve covers. Wondering if anyone on this forum might have any of those parts laying around some where or know someone who might have any of those available. Thanks.

I believe '73 340 AC has a single inlet snorkel, and trap door in the back.

A local Mopar friend just bought a 73 Challenger with a 340. The car came with headers but he wants to swap back to the factory exhaust manifolds. He is also looking for the factory style air cleaner (I believe it has a dual inlet) and some factory valve covers. Wondering if anyone on this forum might have any of those parts laying around some where or know someone who might have any of those available. Thanks.
I have apparently reached "the limit" on private conversations (didn't know there was one). If you can PM me I think I have what you need, and am in central Va.

I have apparently reached "the limit" on private conversations (didn't know there was one). If you can PM me I think I have what you need, and am in central Va.

Auto Transport Service
Back