• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Bench Seat Cover for Protection. Suggestion?

InViolet70

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Currently trying to find a way to protect my new white bench seats from staining. Anyone know of a seat cover that would work to PROTECT my seats. I do not need reupholster covers, just for protection. Anything will help

1970 Roadrunner

eats.jpg

I didnt even consider a spray honestly. Ill look into that
Just make sure that any sprays you might use do not 'yellow' the material over time.

All that oily stuff people put on the vinyl roof can eventually act like a cooking grease in continued sun. It also depends on how well stored the car is - a dusty barn or outside will do the interior no favours. A nice dry garage with ventilation will help.

Maybe consider a tastefully coloured blanket that covers the entire seat.

Just make sure that any sprays you might use do not 'yellow' the material over time.

All that oily stuff people put on the vinyl roof can eventually act like a cooking grease in continued sun. It also depends on how well stored the car is - a dusty barn or outside will do the interior no favours. A nice dry garage with ventilation will help.

Maybe consider a tastefully coloured blanket that covers the entire seat.
Clean garage with constant 40-50 humidity. Heated in the winter and hopefully soon AC in summer

Auto Transport Service
Back