• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front disc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
.....set up for a 64 Savoy. Building a car and need it to stop. You may not have what it takes but please also clue me in to what components i need to make it happen. Thanks guys.
Smalll Block

I have a 1976 Aspen that has all the components still under the front end. I am parting out the car and I have heard people use these to upgrade and update to discs. Let me know if you are interested.

Blessings,
Shakota

I have the A-arms ,rotors,calipers,spindles, for your B body i will take $250.00 plus shipping.my no. is 417-845-7235.

I swapped to 73-up A-body disc on the front of my 65 coronet wagon. The only thing I changed was the spindle, caliper mount, calipers, hoses and the prop valve. Also went to a dual resivor master cylinder for the change over. Don't have to replace the upper control arms, and use your lower ball joints back if they are good.
Matt

Re: Disc brake part for sale

I have the parts you are needing for your disc brake conversions, SPINDELS, DUST SHIELDS, CALIPER BRACKETS, PROPORATING VALVE, & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
325.00 + SHIPPING

MOPAR CHARLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back