• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FS - set of Legendary repro front kick panels 66/67

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of reproduction kick panels dyed in Metallic Red from Legendary interiors. Received these with a large interior order from Legendary and didn’t take a close look at them until many months later. I decided not to use them as the grain pattern is not well reproduced. It’s a much coarser pattern than originals which is very fine and I decided to use my originals over. Installed under dash, they probably wouldn’t be all that noticeable.

If someone lacks panels or has panels with speaker holes they may want to consider these. Take $25 + shipping for pair. New repros seem to be priced at $110 and up but most seem to be an OER product. These are from someone else. Not sure why the color is off in the one picture - they are both the same color. If interested please PM me.

IMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2157.jpeg
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2159.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back