• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"FURY"

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Watched the WWII movie FURY again last night.One of my all time favorites.
POPS

IMG_1371.GIF

I agree, good movie

I have seen that flick, well done as an example of the interpersonal relationships in a very shitty environment.
I caught "The Bridge at Remagen" on HDTV the other day, probably the tenth time I have seen that one. I remember seeing it at the grand old Fox Theater in San Jose when it first came out, I was maybe 12-13?? took the bus downtown to see it. Bus was 10 cents and the movie might have been 50cents. HUGE screen! All those beautiful theaters are disappearing, very sad.

Me too! I liked many scenes but the last one looking down on the tank is one of the better ones!

Having been a tanker the last 10 years in the military I found the interaction of the crew pretty interesting. Actuall, they had tankers from WWII assist in advising with the movies.

As far as the Tiger Tank fight, even in training, tank on tank engagements is pretty intense. Pretty serious business.

FYI.... That Tiger Tank is the last operational Tiger in existence.

Auto Transport Service
Back