• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas tank capacity and heater valve??

Pahighlander

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the capcity of the gas tank for a 65 Satelite? and where in the world is the heater valve control under the dash that I can control the heat tempeture with. I was looking for it under the dash while I was working on it. any pictures or help with that would be great.
Thank you

Can't help you with the capacity of your fuel tank.

Your heater control valve will be in the engine compartment. Follow your heater hoses from the water pump and I'm sure you will find it ... probably near the firewall.

Should be 16 gallons for the tank.

Can't help you with the capacity of your fuel tank.

Your heater control valve will be in the engine compartment. Follow your heater hoses from the water pump and I'm sure you will find it ... probably near the firewall.

Thank you. It but must have been removed by previous owner as I dont have anything between water pump and firewall.

On my '64 Plymouth the heater control valve was attached to the driver's side of the heater box inside the car. Look straight up from the hump adjacent to the accelerator pedal.

Auto Transport Service
Back