• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$$$ General Lee Wheels $$$

Ludeke74

Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of what these General Lee style wheels would be worth? Thinking of upgrading to a bigger wheel. They are in great shape just needing a little polishing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,707
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 766
Thanks Montclaire after I posted this I searched general lee wheels and realized they are not Vector wheels. :iamwithstupid:

Those maybe Cyclones or was it Turbos, a latter knock off of the Vectors, as for value ??? wild a$$ guess, probably not much $$$, unless someone wants that specific size & style of wheel, no offence, but I personally never like either style of those types of wheels...

To be honest I see sets of those wheels at swap meets for ~$100-$200 all the time.

Detmat1t has a friend how buys and sells aluminum wheels. He might be interested if you are looking for a quick sale .. he's in Detroit though

Thanks guys. RC it would be funnier to burn the rubber off them and keep on going, bright sparks flyin everywhere :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back