• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

God Speed Lizzy Musi

Curiousyellow71

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Very, very sad news,

I followed her on FB, I hoped the outcome would be different. But her prognosis was not good at all. She seemed to to be a beautiful person on the inside and out. Took way too young at 33. Heartbreaking for her family and friends. Lizzy was a woman of faith.
RIP Lizzy.

Tributes pour in as Street Outlaws star dies after battle with breast cancer

Screenshot_20240628_070601_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240628_071001_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Some things in this life we can't explain and seem so unfair.:praying:
My cousins wife (a nurse) was sick for a while and they found she had breast cancer which turned into bone cancer.
She's 59 years old they have three beautiful young daughters.
You won't find a more loving, caring, Christ centered person.
She's just wonderful to spend time with.

I'm sad just typing this note.

Was hoping things were going to have a better outcome for her. A beautiful person, Great Racer, Great personality and a GREATER LOSS. RIP and prayers to her entire family, Race team and her Fiancée Kye.

Im not a huge fan of the show or a regular watcher.
But dam the girl could drive

May she rest in peace. Condolences to her family.
There is no greater pain than to bury your own child

Very, very sad. As a parent, my worst fear is burying my child. Mr. Musi is kind of a jerk, but no one deserves this. She was a fantastic person and great for the sport and girls like mine that saw her and wanted to try racing as a result. She will be missed.

I watch the show all the time. They use to roll through here years ago to race out by me. That was when 600 horse was the price of entry, no cameras and just a bunch of guys having a blast. She wasn't even old enough to be with them back then. This is a sad day for the Outlaws................... Godspeed... R.I.P.

Some things in this life we can't explain and seem so unfair.:praying:
My cousins wife (a nurse) was sick for a while and they found she had breast cancer which turned into bone cancer.
She's 59 years old they have three beautiful young daughters.
You won't find a more loving, caring, Christ centered person.
She's just wonderful to spend time with.

I'm sad just typing this note.
God bless you and your family sir, thoughts and prayers are with you all!

I just learned of her death, and did a forum search that brought me here.
No "social media" for me, and honestly I didn't know her condition was grave.
So sad to hear, my wife and I both enjoy the Street Outlaws shows and races in person, and she will be missed.
I pray she is seeing the Glory of God, and was welcomed by Jesus' loving embrace.
RIP

Very sad! That just shouldn’t happen!

Rest in peace!

You just never know when or where life ends. I just got a call that a guy my wife and I worked for 20 plus years just died on the flight home from a week's vacation in Europe with his only daughter. I believe he was 80. I couldn't imagine losing a loved sitting next to them like that and being stuck in the plane for hours...

Last edited:
You just never know when or where life ends. I just got a call that a guy my wife worked for 20 plus years just died on the flight home from a week's vacation in Europe with his only daughter. I believe he was 80. I couldn't imagine losing a loved sitting next to them like that and being stuck in the plane for hours...
I'm about to go to Hawaii 1st and only time probably.
I don't mean to sound crude, but passing after the Europe trip is better than on the way there.

Auto Transport Service
Back