• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to toss my hat into the YouTube world...

Krooser

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger and started my own YouTube channel.

My plan is to offer vids on a variety of Mopar, fabrication, shop maintenance etc. subjects.

I was waiting to purchase some better equipment but my cheap cell phone will offer a good start.

My first offering should have been "how to clean up my messy shop"!

I intend to record a couple videos per week. You won't see any shiney big dollar cars or a fancy shop...all my stuff is low buck.

If so inclined you can find it @ "413 Mopar"...

Thanks.

My plan is to offer vids on a variety of Mopar, fabrication, shop maintenance etc. subjects.

I was waiting to purchase some better equipment but my cheap cell phone will offer a good start.

I intend to record a couple videos per week. You won't see any shiney big dollar cars or a fancy shop...all my stuff is low buck.

Thanks.
It's a hard road to get traction without content that titillates the masses. Niche video clips are not good for ratings.

My advice is to snub your nose at the Anti-Vertical Party (lol....K-Dog) and do a couple of funny 'Shorts' to get the channel some fast ground.

Thanks.
When you’re ready, Post a link to it so you can get subscribers!

I'm thinking I like to watch titilateing stuff.. Not necessarily on YouTube.. Just Sayin...LOL

Out of curiosity, is your goal to grow enough to make some ad revenue or are you just having fun?

Go for it, have fun, hope it goes nucken' futs with views

I don't subscribe to any
except Hugh Janus (IIRC)
he has a very cool lil' Red Wagon clone/tribute he drives & does burnouts
in Aukland New Zealand :lol:

I just joined TikTok. Lots of kool Mopar stuff on there.

Thanks.
Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/@JalopyTechnology

It's a hard road to get traction without content that titillates the masses. Niche video clips are not good for ratings.

My advice is to snub your nose at the Anti-Vertical Party (lol....K-Dog) and do a couple of funny 'Shorts' to get the channel some fast ground.
I believe most don't like vertical videos in general...and "shorts" were invented for those with extremely short
attention spans.

When you’re ready, Post a link to it so you can get subscribers!
Or they can refer to the *pinned* thread on FBBO that lists all known members with YT channels:
FBBO Members with YouTube Channels

I just joined TikTok. Lots of kool Mopar stuff on there.
oh hell no.gif
Lots of very valid reasons to steer clear of that site....

Out of curiosity, is your goal to grow enough to make some ad revenue or are you just having fun?
Mostly entertainment and, hopefully, some helpful content.

My '65 Coronet project will get some airtime along with some shop improvements, air compressor repair and whatever comes along.

If you really want abuse you can find my golden voice on YouTube by searching for Scott Weber's 1985 Slinger Speedway videos. I was the joker on the PA system back then.

The Miss Slinger Speedway bikini contest has some nice eye candy, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back