• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOODGUYS event FYI

dodgeboy440

BOHNALITE CHRYSLER HEMI PROTOTYPE 1951
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
GoodGuys Event

Fyi

They usually are well attended & fun !

Check it out online IF you want ….

Mopar2ya!!

IMG_9510.png

GoodGuys Event

Fyi

They usually are well attended & fun !

Check it out online IF you want ….

Mopar2ya!!

View attachment 1728374
Our fall addition should be coming soon. The spring one isn’t normally as large. These are unbelievable as far as size. I’ve got to check when it’s going to be. Thanks for reminding me!

I use to go all the time... Then one year after arriving early since it had rained & I knew parking spots would be limited... After getting a great spot a couple "Good Guys Officials" stopped & told me I couldn't park where I had parked... I wasn't thrilled, especially since now it would be even harder to find a spot... But I pulled out & no sooner than I moved they backed their buddy into my spot..... They'll never get nother dime from me...

I went to the one in Scottsdale 2 years ago I think.

Cool show, a lot of very nice cars .
And a lot of very high dollar cars

I use to go to Pleasanton Goodguys show all the time...
do the nostalgia drags the next day
I always enjoyed it

I was always invited, given tickets, good spots & had an indoor spot
I don't know if I'd done it otherwise

haven't been in years 10 maybe, I used to do displays with
SCTA or NHRA Heritage stuff
with the 49 ford Pro-gas & my neighbors FE Top Fuel dragster

we were always treated very well

don't know what it's like now

I use to go all the time... Then one year after arriving early since it had rained & I knew parking spots would be limited... After getting a great spot a couple "Good Guys Officials" stopped & told me I couldn't park where I had parked... I wasn't thrilled, especially since now it would be even harder to find a spot... But I pulled out & no sooner than I moved they backed their buddy into my spot..... They'll never get nother dime from me...

Something like that might inspire me to violence or some vengeful move in retaliation.

Auto Transport Service
Back