• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloween is going to be a bust this year.

SteveSS

Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
We've decorated the outside of the house and put out all of our Halloween stuff. Now we have back to back snowstorms. Snowed Sunday evening and going through Wednesday. Windchill is -20.

But the good news is there's still time to shop for my birthday gift November 1st, All Saint's Day.

Halloween Bust.......

51VEqjDoSVL._SX466_.jpg

We've decorated the outside of the house and put out all of our Halloween stuff. Now we have back to back snowstorms. Snowed Sunday evening and going through Wednesday. Windchill is -20.

But the good news is there's still time to shop for my birthday gift November 1st, All Saint's Day.
I’m headed out there,,in February, for a wedding. Christ

Hope it warms up a bit. The wife and I are flying to Denver on Thursday to take our grand daughters trick or treating.

We are going to be mid 90's Thursday night, and I have a 3 and 5 year old great nieces to walk around. With a giant dog dressed as a lion. My own daughter is 26, and I remember a few 40 degree Halloweens. This on will suck.

I guess we are in the middle here in Missouri. Its rainy and in the low 40s. We live out a bit. If we get any trick or treaters it will be our grand children. I am not ready for this cold crap yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back