• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 4th everyone.

68HemiRR

Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
Have a great day.

65790547_10217211216466484_6561363869573316608_n.jpg

Not so happy this year since the supreme Court has made our presidents above the law of the land......ie King
I call BS on that slanted media spin. I wish people would do homework rather than take their favorite media talking head entertainer’s carnival barking as gospel.
Yesterday in my running around I was dealing with a variety of different people, including a couple African American ladies, a middle eastern banker named “Ali” helped me do a bank wire, an Asian American new hire at my “day job”, and a Brazilian American client in the evening.
I felt a lot of pride in the US yesterday with our vast variety of citizens with roots all over the world here contributing to our great society, and feel sadness many seem to have forgotten that in all the naval gazing going on in recent times. I wanted to say to each of those people I was dealing with “have a happy 4th my fellow American!” and should have!
But I will say it here, Happy 4th, my fellow Americans!

Not so happy this year since the supreme Court has made our presidents above the law of the land......ie king
Was a Very Good Ruling, defining "What" Our Constitution implies. Now, the Real past crimes, can be revealed, and Prosecuted...

Nobody had anything to say when past president's eliminated past foes. No one is saying much about a president that weaponized the department of justice against a former president. But when the Supreme Court stands up for the constitution, people are barking foul.

Nobody had anything to say when past president's eliminated past foes. No one is saying much about a president that weaponized the department of justice against a former president. But when the Supreme Court stands up for the constitution, people are barking foul.
And as a retired attorney, I consider that a completely apolitical comment. Upholding the constitution has been upsetting people on both sides of the aisle for generations.

I call BS on that slanted media spin. I wish people would do homework rather than take their favorite media talking head entertainer’s carnival barking as gospel.
Yesterday in my running around I was dealing with a variety of different people, including a couple African American ladies, a middle eastern banker named “Ali” helped me do a bank wire, an Asian American new hire at my “day job”, and a Brazilian American client in the evening.
I felt a lot of pride in the US yesterday with our vast variety of citizens with roots all over the world here contributing to our great society, and feel sadness many seem to have forgotten that in all the naval gazing going on in recent times. I wanted to say to each of those people I was dealing with “have a happy 4th my fellow American!” and should have!
But I will say it here, Happy 4th, my fellow Americans!
The supreme Court decision makes presidents above the law. They cannot be prosecuted for anything they do. That was my point.

And as a retired attorney, I consider that a completely apolitical comment. Upholding the constitution has been upsetting people on both sides of the aisle for generations.
The supreme Court decision puts the president's above the law. They could not be prosecuted for anything illegal that they do. Progress

The supreme Court decision puts the president above the law. He cannot be prosecuted for anything illegal that he does including weaponizing various departments in the government.
Was a Very Good Ruling, defining "What" Our Constitution implies. Now, the Real past crimes, can be revealed, and Prosecuted...
Sorry, but you have the decision exactly reversed. The supreme Court decision puts the president above the law. You cannot be prosecuted for any crimes that he does.

The supreme Court decision makes presidents above the law. They cannot be prosecuted for anything they do. That was my point.
You need to go look at the Ruling. Clearly states "Official Acts". This will allow Presidents to act with the Best Interests of Our Nation, per the Constitution. The Ruling does Not cover dealings with Intent for personal gain, or Treasonous Acts with Foreign Adversaries. Look for a better source than MSM propaganda talking points, and you'll be further ahead...

The supreme Court decision puts the president above the law. He cannot be prosecuted for anything illegal that he does including weaponizing various departments in the government.

Sorry, but you have the decision exactly reversed. The supreme Court decision puts the president above the law. You cannot be prosecuted for any crimes that he does.

This is pure propaganda spread by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post & other news (ahem) outlets. With all the lies they have told over the last 8 years, it's mind boggling how, and why, some people can still believe them.

You need to go look at the Ruling. Clearly states "Official Acts". This will allow Presidents to act with the Best Interests of Our Nation, per the Constitution. The Ruling does Not cover dealings with Intent for personal gain, or Treasonous Acts with Foreign Adversaries. Look for a better source than MSM propaganda talking points, and you'll be further ahead...

Bingo.

Auto Transport Service
Back