• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy New Year

Capture+_2021-12-31-11-58-09~2.png

Sadly pretty sure 2022 is going to be a shitfest like the past 2 years. But Happy New Year to you just the same.

Happy New Years to you as well. All the best in 2022.

Sadly pretty sure 2022 is going to be a shitfest like the past 2 years. But Happy New Year to you just the same.
Sure hope not!!
I'm starting out the year by going to bed somewhat early I hope lol.
And Happy New Year to all!

Same to all – I’d like to say, considering the past two years…the next year just can’t get worse…BUT not gonna make any bet on it for more than a buck...about where my bright outlook extends, lol.

Happy New year from the FIRST city in the World to see it in..... Auckland, New Zealand.

:drinks:

BTW...the date here is now officially 1.1.22 - and for you guys in USA the date for you is loosely translated as 1.1.22 :p

Happy New year from the FIRST city in the World to see it in..... Auckland, New Zealand.

BTW...the date here is now officially 1.1.22 - and for you guys in USA the date for you is loosely translated as 1.1.22 :p

Thanks much! Please keep us advised of what new bullshit in 2022 is heading our way, lol

Happy New Year to everyone :thumbsup:

Happy New Year downunda Phil!
You too Roger ya big fruit! (Kiwi that is!:D)
Best wishes to everyone in 2022:drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back