• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy to Be New Member

Wideboots

Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello, new guy here. I am, however, a long time Mopar person. My mother was the office manager of a Chrysler Plymouth dealership back in the day so I could get cars and parts with a heavy diccount. When I got back from the Nam in late 1967 I bought my first New Road Runner. It was a 383 4 speed car with Air Conditioning. Since I lived in Bakersfield California, air was a must have back then. I was quite active on the streets of Bakersfield for a while. I have had many different Mopars over the years since. Finally recently purchased 1969 Road Runner to restore. It is a nice rust free car but needs some cleaning up in some neglected areas. I am starting that process now. Now living in Surprise Arizona, the first thing is going to be to add air conditioning. I am sure I will be needing advice from others here as I find things to repair/replace on my new project.

newwelcome.jpg
Welcome - and thank you. :thumbsup:

Welcome from west of you on the central coast of Cal

IMG_5156.jpeg

Welcome, Wideboots - and thank you for your service!

welcome to FBBO from another road runner guy

Welcome from Alabama, good to have you here. Classic Auto Air, or Vintage Air are your best options for what you want to do. Sourcing all the parts and the firewall modifications make it hard in today's environment.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your RoadRunner project.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. “the Nam”, thanks also.

Welcome from Farmington Michigan, We do Scottsdale AZ, in the winter months at our place down there.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

we need some photos of said 69 RR

Auto Transport Service
Back