• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hardtop Stainless Door/Window Trim DRIVERS DOOR

Fabman

Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the stainless trim for the drivers door window. See sample in attached pic

70 RR Door Window Edge Trim.jpg

I have that, but check inside your door. It may have fallen in.
Hey there...thanks for the reply...this is a new build - and It IS NOT inside the door......but nice thought....actually - car has been apart for 20 years...and Ive been reassembling the last year.....and THIS PART - I just cant locate......but Im still looking around every corner.....

Hey there...thanks for the reply...this is a new build - and It IS NOT inside the door......but nice thought....actually - car has been apart for 20 years...and Ive been reassembling the last year.....and THIS PART - I just cant locate......but Im still looking around every corner.....
I can send pics tomorrow.

ACTUALLY - The picture I posted is incorrect for the year I need......sorry .. The piece I need is wider and has a window stop built into it on the inside...Illl have to get you a picture of the exact piece

Last edited:
Here is EXACTLY what I need for the DRIVERS DOOR
20240823_073023.jpg

20240823_073004.jpg

20240823_073010.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back