• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everybody - Dodge charger 1973 SE in Ireland.

barry 73charger

Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
IMG-20240703-WA0011.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Welcome Wagon where you can introduce yourself and show off your ride.

Biff since you're new.jpg

Welcome from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

If anybody has a phone numbers for breakers or yards or scrap yards that might have 72 73 74 chargers for braking . Would really appreciate this need a few parts I can't buy new thank you very much welcome wagon...

If anybody has a phone numbers for breakers or yards or scrap yards that might have 72 73 74 chargers for braking . Would really appreciate this need a few parts I can't buy new thank you very much welcome wagon...
Please start a Parts Wanted thread in the appropriate section --------> WANTED - Mopar Parts and Cars - WTB

Like I said in the previous edits of your initial posting.

Welcome aboard, Barry. My grandparents left Dublin in 1921 with their 1st child and came to NYC. They had 6 more kids in America which included my Mom. My grandmother on my fathers side also came to US from Ireland. Nice to see some of you love our mopars also. Good luck with your car.

Welcome aboard from the Pacific Northwest. 3rd gen Chargers absolutely rock. Parts chasing can be challenging and also may require lots of patience. As mentioned earlier you can place a list of parts you need in the parts wanted section.

IMG_1665.jpeg

IMG_1666.jpeg

IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1506.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back