• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Fellow Mopar Freinds

sunroofsatellite

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Chad Clites im from Columbus Ohio ive been around mopars my whole life. I have a 88 diplomat as my DD and a 74 dart swinger ive been restoring for the past 5 years and a 73 charger se, i just recently acquired a car that has made me join your forum since im going to be restoring it as well and everyone will enjoy to watch the progress. this past saturday i bought for 2000 bucks a 1974 satellite sebring plus sunroof car with a 400-4bbl 727 and 8-1/4 (unfortunately). but the car is a triple white car i will get pictures up as soon as i can and fender tag (im sure this car is quite rare and i would love to know how many cars were made like this).

hi and welcome to the site good to see another new member from ohio :headbang:

Good morning, welcome to the site. Your car sounds like a great find, I like the colour combo. Waiting to see it... :)

Hi Chad....
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum.

WOW; a triple white 400CI!
I'd be building a MONSTER 400 "sleeper" so the engine looks like a standard 400 but its a 440 crank/MOD.

Your from Columbus Ohio I see.
I ran that marathoin 2X.

Also, the Home of Mitchell Motors....

Again, thanks for joining the forum.
Send pics please!

welcome to FBBO

pictures for all!

NCM_0236.jpgNCM_0219.jpgNCM_0220.jpgNCM_0221.jpgNCM_0222.jpgNCM_0223.jpgNCM_0224.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back