• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Connecticut!

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I've had a few Mopars in the past, C & M bodies. But now I have a B body. I just bought a 1977 Charger SE. Very low mileage. 9,562 to be exact. The car was sold new in Connecticut and stayed with the original family for decades. It changed hands several times between dealers and collectors in the past dozen years. I've found listings for it from Pennsylvania, Florida even Alabama! Then it went up north to New Hampshire and finally into a larger private collection in Maine. That's where I bought it from. As soon as I saw the Connecticut dealer emblem on the trunk, I knew it had to come home.

It's a 318 car. No Lean Burn! Not loaded up with power goodies. None at all actually.
But it has these options:
Air Conditioning.
Bumper Rub strips.
Electric Rear Defroster.
Rubber Floor Mats.
Tinted Glass.
Light Package.
Vinyl Landau Roof.
Quarter window louvers (added by a previous owner)
Dual remote sport mirrors.
Door edge protectors.
Bodyside Moldings.
60/40 seats (light blue crushed velour)
Hood & Deck stripes.
Undercoating and Hood pad.
Rallye Wheels.
Raised white letter tires.
3-speed wipers.

If any of you guys were one of the owners prior to me, drop me a line. Would love to piece together some of the gaps. I have all the paperwork from new. But no history between 1999 and 2013.

Dave

LeftRear Jim.jpg

Left Front 62824.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Nice.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. Nice car you have there!

Welcome from Alabama, that's a pretty good list of not many options.

welcome, nice car, looks great. I was a 10 year resident of New Milford CT. before moving here 37 years ago

Welcome from SOUTHERN NJ!!! Spent 4 years (84-88) in Groton driving a Cordoba, when not at sea.

Welcome, from Caledonia (Grand Rapids), MI. I'm 40 minutes from the Gilmore Car Museum!

1720533757558.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back