• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Finland

Hai

Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Greetings from Finland.
After many years reading your board as outsider, I thought I must join now.
I have currently 1969 Satellite 2d HT original 383 car and 1969 wagon now with 383.
Decision was to concentrate to one year model and one level of cars.
Should I seek for 1969 4D and convertible also?:)

I have posted about my project (1969 patina wagon) on our finish board www.overdrive.fi, but why not here also?

My cars.
UYAdH6u.jpg

I8eV7Qu.jpg

2D car I bought from Indiana in 2006. Wagon I bought here locally, but I know that it has been imported from Arizona in 2007. Story tells that wagon was standing in scrap yard for 20 years before imported to Finland. Plus then 10 years in Finland. So wagon was this summer first time in move on own power after 30 years.

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO - No reason to stay in the shadows. Glad you finally joined. Love your Satty!!

Welcome also.

Welcome nice cars.
Go with a 4 door and a Vert.
You could grab the 4 door cheaply most likely so snatch it up first. Unless you come across a good Vert

welcome from sunny california , nice rides . had a couple 69's , a roadrunner , gtx . and now have a wrecked 69 roadrunner 383 4spd car factory black car . been collecting parts to fix it up . have the front clip and hood for it from another 69 rr . glad you grabbed that one from the salvage . looks like a cool ride as well .

Welcome from Minnesota. Cool cars, like that wagon.

Welcome to the site. Cool cars I'd go for a vert first 4 doors are kinda boring

Thanks for every body.

I got inspired by EJL's Coronet Wagon thread. That project has some similarities like keeping the out side as is.
I'll try to start my project thread soon.

Welcome to the site. Cool cars I'd go for a vert first 4 doors are kinda boring

That is something I have been thinking also.
What more I get from 4D when I have already a wagon?
Naturally 4d would complete the collection (all body styles of 1969 Satellite).

Welcome Hai. Great start to your collection. Good luck with your search.

Nice Satty HT

welcome to FBBO

Greetings from central Illinois. Best of both worlds, a hot rod and an excellent cruiser to load up friends and family in. Enjoy them both

Welcome aboard from NJ. Nice rides. What ever you decide, may you be (Sattyfied & Satisfied)! :D

Welcome aboard from one Viking (Norway) to another! Love that Sat!

Auto Transport Service
Back