• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From NZ

mowpar

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Yes another Kiwi Mopar enthusiast has joined! Prompted by one of your more well known member going by the handle of kiwigtx. Thanks Rogie for showing me the light. Just out of interest Rog came up with the handle for me as I'm a hay making contractor \ mechanic hence the mowpar handle.

Welcome aboard MowPar :) Glad to see you made it at last.

hi and welcome to the site your gonna have to tell us what you have and post up some photos

Great to have ya.

It's great to see you back Mr Propwash....boy you have been missed around here :)

- - - Updated - - -

hi and welcome to the site your gonna have to tell us what you have and post up some photos

Young Mowpar is not up with the Force when it comes to the ways of the Photobucket...I will be coaching him in that area :)

Here are a few shots of the Conv Belvedere I took earlier this year...

DSC01620_zpscde00760.jpg

DSC01622_zps5fda79b2.jpg

DSC01625_zpsc97448f1.jpg

DSC01626_zps6d3ba044.jpg

DSC01630_zps19c10c7f.jpg

DSC01639_zps672c6295.jpg

DSC01703_zpsd3ef72ed.jpg

...more pics to come, as Mowpar has been busy detailing the already 'mint' bodywork underneath. No rust at all on this unmolested body - a true one Family owned car - father & son.

looks like a cool car, welcome to FBBO from Sunny NorCal

Welcoming aboard another Kiwi! Darn nice car too. Also like the play on words regarding your handle.

hi and thanks for posting photos of your car that's a very nice looking convert you have and a nice color combo :headbang:

Nice pics 440+6 :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I've just been out to help my buddy MowPar today, and we have finished installing the new headlight upgrade relay. Installed in exactly the location as my '70 GTX, so the relay is out of sight. All loomed up and the lights are satisfyingly way brighter than before...so much so, that MowPar can see his way home after dark :grin: I think his '70 Hurst 300 might be next on the upgrade schedule....pics to come later, as it was raining too hard today to drive outside (that's summer for ya)

Auto Transport Service
Back