• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from VA

aldsed

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Hi,I am a new member and just wanted to say hi . I have been a Chrysler dealer tech for the last 23 years but have been working on MaMopars since my first car a 77 Fbody Roadrunner. A few years ago I started building super high quality drivers to enjoy and that is why I got into working on cars in the first place. My wife says that it is a hobby building cars but being on my 4th car in 32 months I tell her it is a Mopar for life obsession.

Welcome you will fit rite in here. Since you were a dealer tech get ready to answer some questions. This is a good site. Iv learned alot from the people here and they wont steer you wrong either cause the speak from experiance.

welcome to FBBO, any photos of your 23 years of projects ?? we do love or car **** here.....

Welcom to FBBO from a fellow car builder. Photos please we love photos.

my last resto

I figured out how to up load some pics of my last resto. Please give me some feedback.

Attachments

• 69 roadrunner 013.jpg
    69 roadrunner 013.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 69 roadrunner 009.jpg
    69 roadrunner 009.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 69 roadrunner 014.jpg
    69 roadrunner 014.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 69 roadrunner 002.jpg
    69 roadrunner 002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 138
Very Nice 69 RR... I am partial to the RR's & especially the 68-69...

I love that color.

My first car was a 68 roadrunner i have always liked them, that is one fine car.

thanks for the great comments !!!!!! the color is Q5 seafoam turqoise it turned out very nice but sadly it is above the border in Canada now. i hope i can figure out how to upload some other pics of another 69 i did in original A4 Platinum silver Thanks again for the feedback

Welcome. Nice ride. This is a good site.

Welcome aboard the site! Your last resto looks like you did a fantastic job, love the 69 RR..

Auto Transport Service
Back