• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a cool tool Andy F. sent me (about 30 years ago)

Rich H.

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Here is Something you don't see everyday, from the toolbox archives.

I started this youtube channel back in May, I'd be grateful for a sub, but am not going to beg LOL.
It's about sharing the car hobby and I don't expect to make a dollar or much of anything.
That said please feel free to go in and hit the button if you're into it.

Thanks/enjoy

Andy seems like a cool dude.
I was surprised to see him list his Coronet for sale. I see that car and I just think of him. Seeing someone else driving it would be weird.
Imagine seeing Brad Pitt driving the General Lee and you get the idea.

I was surprised to see him list his Coronet for sale.
He'd mentioned it awhile ago, but I didn't realize that had happened. I don't check the ads anywhere as often as I probably should. Where did he list it?

Andy has always tried to be a positive influence on the hobby, and has helped out alot of folks.

great list! Not yet, but I will try to remember to add myself next time I am logged in and not on a work computer.
I have another channel besides this, but I intend it more for music stuff and whatever else.
Will also sub to anyone I've interacted with from the list.

Have to take the time to transfer the general car stuff from the first channel, to the new Zippy's Speed Shop channel where it really belongs, now that there is a place for it.

great list! Not yet, but I will try to remember to add myself next time I am logged in and not on a work computer.
I have another channel besides this, but I intend it more for music stuff and whatever else.
Will also sub to anyone I've interacted with from the list.

Have to take the time to transfer the general car stuff from the first channel, to the new Zippy's Speed Shop channel where it really belongs, now that there is a place for it.
I do the addin' - just let me know when it's time and I'll get it done. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back