• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi !!!!!!

70 PlumCrazy

Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but not to Chrysler. Plymouth, Dodge. I just purchased a '70 plum crazy roadrunner. 440, automatic, ps,pb, factory air. Looking forward to talking and finding out things I may need. My regular ride is a '09 dodge ram, Laredo with the hemi, love it!
Charlie
PS. I entered pics but have no clue where they went.......

Last edited:
Welcome from Minnesota....we really appreciate pics, thanks, Al :headbang:

Hey Charlie- Welcome from Bergen County !!! I have a 70 RR in Plum Crazy too!!! ONLY a 383, was an auto, being converted to a 4 speed as I type :) . We do love pics here .

Welcome to FBB from NorCal

good luck with the purple bird

Welcome. U will love this sight if you have questions. Very knowledgeable people.

Welcome from PA!

Yes, we love our pictures here on FBBO, so we'd love to see some of your ride. Whether it is a perfect show car or a beater, we love them all!

Welcome! I love RR's. Can't wait to see some pics. :eek:ccasion14:

I added pics......no clue where:BangHead:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll love it here.

Welcome to the Harvard of b bodies site on the net! And a double welcome to a plum crazy rr. Love that color!! Great car!,

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there 70 PlumCrazy, welcome:wav:

Great looking car! For those who can't see your pictures, they're in the 'View photos by 70 PlumCrazy' under your name. Here's one of them...
70PCRR.jpg

Ditto on that ^^^ that's a cool colour combo with the black stripes. But I'm biased :hello2:

Auto Transport Service
Back