• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History channel

steve from staten island

Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
I just caught a preview for a i guess its a mini series about the Alamo. Did anyone else see the commercial for it. It looks good and is set to start Memorial Day

I don't want to be a spoiler or anything but the Mexicans get loose... Kill everyone, but in the end Mexicans get their *** kicked...

Last edited:
I'll have to look it up ,I watched the sons of library and it was good so I'd guess this will be good too. Thanks for the heads up

Is this the "Texas Rising" thing I saw advertised ? If it is, it covers the whole Texas Revolution. I'm in .

so did the Mexicans lose or are they still loose?

I know I'm being a bit of a :jerk:

dont-mess-logo.jpg

:icon_thumright:

Me llamo Sonny, ¿Entiende el inglés?.......

Steve, I will watch.....

....Una jarra de cerveza
:VB toast:

I don't want to be a spoiler or anything but the Mexicans loose...

My buddy MowPar was in Texas a few years ago, and he got real loose.....had a feed at Taco-Smell, within 20 minutes he was loosening up quite nicely. Can someone call a Plumber please??? :laughing7:

My buddy MowPar was in Texas a few years ago, and he got real loose.....had a feed at Taco-Smell, within 20 minutes he was loosening up quite nicely. Can someone call a Plumber please??? :laughing7:

Arsenic Circle oh sorry correction Arctic Circle can have the same response!

Auto Transport Service
Back