• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley sniper timing question

My wiring is good she fires up and runs. Guess I will keep her learning while I do some learning myself. I’m just not good with a computer that’s why I have not done any remote session. Wanna make sure I’m able to do what ever the person tuning needs me to do without hesitation. I can get flustered real quick with a computer lol Guess it’s time this old dog learns some new tricks. Thanks everyone

My wiring is good she fires up and runs. Guess I will keep her learning while I do some learning myself. I’m just not good with a computer that’s why I have not done any remote session. Wanna make sure I’m able to do what ever the person tuning needs me to do without hesitation. I can get flustered real quick with a computer lol Guess it’s time this old dog learns some new tricks. Thanks everyone

I've had Richard tune a few cars for me. You don't have to be good with the computer he walks you through everything remotely. He'll connect into your computer while it's connected to your car and explains everything while he tunes it. All you need is an internet connection. Give him a call.

TRAINING & TUNING | fast-man-efi

I've had Richard tune a few cars for me. You don't have to be good with the computer he walks you through everything remotely. He'll connect into your computer while it's connected to your car and explains everything while he tunes it. All you need is an internet connection. Give him a call.

TRAINING & TUNING | fast-man-efi
Exactly what I was about to post... I have a car in my shop right now that the owner was on the phone with Rich about yesterday.... He'll tune anywhere in the world as long as you have internet & can follow basic instructions...

Why should it be any different than timing a carb'd engine ! 12* initial, 38* total - all in by 2000 rpm. Adjust as necessary
The timing can go as high as 50* with vaccuum advance when cruising (not on the throttle). 38* is good at WOT, but there is no vaccuum at that point.

Auto Transport Service
Back