• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot August Nites-A&W mopar day

Darius

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know what day the Mopar only event is at the Reno A&W???

Corner of Plumb and Kietzke, Reno. Friday the 7th 4PM to...See you there. Gets crowded. There was a group out back in the parking lot with cars that probably should not be driven one year. Frames with motors. I drove through late and was just about to smolder them when about a half dozen Reno PD Officers riding BMW's rolled in. Get there early and get premium parking on the grass out front. Never happened with my ride, but you certainly qualify ;)
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrS...s-1.html/RK=0/RS=donhntOCZHEZx0ArbsjtMMWpMto-

Last edited:
Yes. Maybe meet at my digs. The Wildflower on the Old Lincoln Highway. About 4 miles out of town but mellow and easy access. Makes Saltan Sea pale by comparison. I get in town on Wed. Don't forget the Cruise on Thursday. Meet at Summit Racing. That one is always good. Virginia City, Dalton, Minden. Nice. Talk to the Weather girl like you did for Rancho Cordova, see what you can do.

Bump. Come on, we know it's a mostly Chevy Show. Need more Mopars to represent the brand.

'57 Chevy's for days. literally and figuratively.

Well, I'm coming with my GTX and the hell with all the tri5's and Corvettes! Poker run on Thursday sounds like a blast! we can leave all the other brands in the dust!

I'll be there Tuesday morning Dennis so give me a call when you roll in. I am going to take the GTX to the Nugget on Wed as that is the day they are judging Chrysler products at that venue.

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgp

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 206
Looks like you boys had some fun. Sweet pics of the cars too. Glad you enjoyed.

Parade duty. Extended idle. image.jpg
Best part? A cool engine. image.jpg
image.jpg

Nevada. God Bless Mr.Valentine. Sniffed out the Tribal Police with radar in the middle of nowhere maybe on 50.
image.jpg

Hey Dennis. I saw your car last night at the Peppermill. I first saw another 69 Coronet R/T with a convertible top in your colors/ Mary and I looked for you. We left town around 9:30.

Mono Lake. Eastern Sierra. (oh-no).
image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back