• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How About Some Coke???

cr8crshr

Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
An interesting read even though I do not drink it or any Sodas for that matter for my health. I do use the Mexican real sugar cane type for make my BBQ sauce and cooking, but that is it. Spells out exactly what went into the mix and what it was originally concocted for of which I did not know. I guess Things Go Better With Coke!!!

...Enjoy the read...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Why do you think Mom always hung out at the drug store during her teenage years???
The way my hip feels today, I could use a 12 pack!!!!

Put my bbq ribs meat side down in a deep aluminum pan. Fill with Coke to cover ribs cover pan and cook in oven for 3 hours. Drain off Coke it leaves a muck on ribs that's why meat down wipe it off with a paper towel.
Add BBQ sauce cook half hour and broil some if you want.Good winter or rainy recipe.

Auto Transport Service
Back