• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought another Dodge.

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
But not what you think lol.
I am the proud owner of a 02 Caravan.
1st owner had it 2 years the second owner for 22 years, 150k on it 3.3 engine and 20 years of dealership service records.
It is clean in and out , I picked it up for what the dealer was offering them on trade for a new Pacifica.
We have a niece ( single mom ) that has 4 girls .

20240717_191351.jpg

20240717_191403.jpg

20240717_191409.jpg

can't beat a clean 20+ year old ride........... I have 2 of them
I could not pass it up. If our niece wants it she can pay what she can afford. If she does not take it I will drive it for awhile.

Wow, that thing actually from the salt belt?
Those vans are comfy and ride nice, and it's old enough it still has the nice pathway to the rear seat on the passenger side, no fooling with folding seats just to get back there. Keep the oil changes up to date, there is another 100k in that one easy.

Wow, that thing actually from the salt belt?
Those vans are comfy and ride nice, and it's old enough it still has the nice pathway to the rear seat on the passenger side, no fooling with folding seats just to get back there. Keep the oil changes up to date, there is another 100k in that one easy.
That's what is pretty cool, For many years the prev owners took it to AZ each winter.
It does have a 3" rust bubble on the driver dog leg. I will fix that.

Auto Transport Service
Back