• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I did a search on lights.....figured there was a tech section?

bkleenfltx

Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
nothing populated....

So I would REALLy like to make a recommendation. I was at a swap meet in Houston. Found a 1 man show that had pretty much everything lighting wise. I was interested in LED because it seems i live in the heart of TAILGATOR WORLD!

So I do know the old style taillights and brake lights lack brilliance. We talk a bit. I'm not sold yet so I get a card. He's only 50 miles from me. I call and we discuss the options. At the end of the conversation he ask if I am aware I need to change out the flasher? NO I"M NOT! (this is the kind of service that has fallen off the "CUSTOMER SERVICE" radar as more and more internet sales have taken place in our lives.

SO I brag to a car buddy i got a good deal. He responds "Well Summit has great pricing" Feeling a little let down that he may have out done me on knowledge... I did not text back. I got home and sure enough Summit has exactly what I bought, 2 LED taillight bulbs 61.00!!!!

No notes on the site about this flasher AT ALL! not even a suggestion or recommended "if you bought this you might buy this too" kinda thing.

So while I'm on Summits site, I had to figure out how to search the flasher and finally found it. it is 44.97! and EXACTLY what I bought. So the point is the INTERNET SITE did not give 'customer service" ...AJ did!!!!!!!

Had it not been for his knowledge I would be a day or several days calling Summit, discovering why my turn signals didn't work and FINALLY maybe somebody would inform me of the Part Number: PRF-80230 to make it work. A day ? week or month later????

BTW AJ charged me 65.00 for all of it and it looks GREAT!!!!!! btw if you noted my intended pun...Summit would have been...$105.00

AJ's Classic Lenses
[email protected]

www.taillightking.com

aj phillips
He also has about 4 containers FULL of very nice OEM tail lights for almost anything.

btw the car buddy NEVER responded to the fact i found the same or better product for 40.00 LESS!!!!! and ADMIT he was wrong. :blob1:

Auto Transport Service
Back