• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I feel sorry for Joe Manganiello!!!!

SteveSS

Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
First, his super hot wife Sofia Vergara divorces him then his best friend in the whole world PeeWee Herman dies! Ouch!

I didn't know he was friends with paul.. but i won't feel bad for him... he's rich.. has amazing friends and dungeon, had sofia in her best years and won't have to hear that voice ever again... He gets to move on to insanely hot 25 year olds..... yeah.. his life seems rough :)

I guess the reference was too oblique. In the movie, PeeWee's Big Holiday PeeWee and Joe become best friends. The humor is because Joe is Mr. Cool and PeeWee is the world's biggest nerd.

I guess the reference was too oblique. In the movie, PeeWee's Big Holiday PeeWee and Joe become best friends. The humor is because Joe is Mr. Cool and PeeWee is the world's biggest nerd.

Ahhh.. k... i honestly have never seen any peewee stuff at all... Paul was a really good actor in everything else he did though

Here's a picture of the ex. I hear her favorite car is a 1969 Charger!

sofia.jpg
I just made that last part up.

I certainly would like to test the theory for a few hours if she is past her prime,,,,,,,,Or not.

I don't care if her favorite car is a Tesla...I'd hit it.

Auto Transport Service
Back